We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
During summer, a la plancha or simply sautéed in a pan, shrimp are perfect for this type of recipe.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 500 g of prawns
- Olive oil
- 1 lime
- Ginger (fresh or powdered)
- 2 cc of coriander chiseled
- Salt pepper
Marinate your shrimp a few hours before cooking them and serve them as an aperitif or as a starter to delight your guests.
Recipe for shrimp a la plancha
As easy as they are quick to make, plancha shrimp can be prepared in different ways, and here is one of the best!
- Start by peeling the shrimp, leaving only the tail
- Wash the prawns
Preparation of the marinade:
- Pour in 4 tbsp of olive oil
- Squeeze the lime and pour in the juice with olive oil
- Add 1 little curry
- Add 3 to 4 pinches of powdered ginger (or the equivalent of the head of a little finger that you will crush if it is fresh)
- Finally add the chopped coriander
- Salt, pepper
Then mix the marinade with the shrimps and refrigerate for at least 1 hour
Just before serving, spend a few moments the shrimps on the plancha or in the pan and offer them while still hot.
Enjoy your meal !