We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you want to make a fresh and fragrant starter or small aperitif glasses for a cocktail, here is the recipe for tomato and fresh coriander gazpacho.
Both simple to make and delicious to taste, this recipe should wow your guests!
Ingredients of the tomato gazpacho for 4 people:
Tomatoes are a vegetable that can be found from May to September, which makes them more of a summer recipe.
- 500 grams of tomatoes peeled and ideally seeded.
- 1 twenty sheets of coriander
- Lime juice (1/2 lemon)
- 1 small clove ofgarlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- a few drops of tabasco
- Salt pepper
Tomato and fresh coriander gazpacho recipe:
For this tomato gazpacho recipe, we use coriander but we can also replace it with basil.
- Start by washing the tomatoes
- Plunge the tomatoes in boiling water for a few seconds
- Peel the tomatoes
- Remove the seeds if there are any.
- Cut the tomatoes into small cubes
- Chop half of the cilantro (about 10 leaves)
- Chop the garlic
Then you have to put all the ingredients in a small bowl (tomato, coriander, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and tabasco) in order to marinate.
- We will leave this preparation to marinate for 6 to 12 hours (this step is not essential but allows the aromas and flavors to be better mixed)
- We then put everything in the blender
- We rectify with salt and pepper
- Leave to rest for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- It is served in verrines or even in soup plates if it is a starter.
As a decoration we use the remaining coriander leaves and possibly small diced tomatoes that you have kept.
- It can be served with small toasted toasts lightly flavored with garlic.
Enjoy your meal !