We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Delicious and gourmet, this Fish brochettes, yogurt and ginger sauce recipe is also quick and easy to make.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 stirred yogurts
- 1 piece of ginger
- 2 olive oil drips
- 1/2 broccoli
- A few Cherry tomatoes
- 600 g of fish duo (salmon, cod, etc.)
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- Some salad leaves
- Ssel, freshly ground pepper
Fish skewers, yogurt and ginger sauce
- In a bowl, pour the yogurts, grated ginger and a drizzle of olive oil.
Add salt and pepper. Mix and keep in the fridge.
- Wash and pre-cook the broccoli in the pressure cooker or in the steamer (be careful, it must remain firm).
- Assemble the skewers: arrange a cherry tomato, a piece of fish, a top of broccoli and another piece of fish. Season and sprinkle with sesame seeds (make them larger as desired).
- In a pan, pour the rest of the oil and cook the fish skewers quickly.
- In plates, arrange the previously washed salad, the skewers and a small ramekin of sauce.
You can replace the ginger with lemon zest. You can also incorporate spices in this recipe (tandoori, raz el hanout…).
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel