We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Gazania is a magnificent flower thanks to its summer flowering.
Gazania in summary:
Last name : Gazania splendens
Family : Asteraceae
Type : Perennial
Height : 10 to 35 cm
Exposure : Sunny
Ground : Ordinary, well drained
Flowering : All summer
Preferably choose a planting in spring in a mixture of soil and potting soil.
- Choose a place well in the sun to have beautiful flowers
- Avoid excessively heavy soils, better light earth
- Water lightly just at the beginning
For seedlings, carry out a sowing under shelter in February-March, transplant once to put them in the bucket during April and put in place in May.
- Sowing is not always easy, beginners do not ...
Without any watering, but also surprisingly easy as it is robust, you will have flowers all summer long!
The maintenance of the gazania is almost nil but the flowering will be all the more beautiful if you :
- Plant in potting soil for flowering plants
- Remove wilted flowers as you go so as not to exhaust the plant and stimulate the appearance of new flowers.
- From time to time water your gazanias if they are potted
- Possible contribution fertilizer for flowering plants during the season
Good to know about gazania
This pretty perennial, usually grown as an annual, has very beautiful colorful flowers in shades of yellow, orange and very well cut shapes.
It is grown in perennial beds, on borders or in rockery, but also as a planter for your balconies and terraces.
What makes gazania so special and popular, apart from its beautiful flowering, is that it tolerates drought and therefore does not need to be watered.
Whether in a pot, in a bed or even in the middle of a rockery, its decorative effect is guaranteed!
Smart tip about gazania
Gazania loves the sun a lot and does not fear the heat!
© nitrub, © edcctshirt,