We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Treat yourself to this fresh cheese and fish tartare aspics recipe, a tasty sweet and savory mix.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 300 g of faisselle
- 200 g of cottage cheese
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 10 cl of liquid cream
- 2 g of agar-agar
- 2 nori sheets
- 1 pastry sheet
- 1 tbsp. 1/2 teaspoon golden sesame
- 50 g of smoked or raw fish
- 1 mango (or 1 kiwi)
- 1 green apple
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Fleur de sel, freshly ground pepper
- a few sprouts
Fresh cheese and fish tartare aspics
In a large bowl,
- Combine the faisselle, fromage blanc, garlic, fleur de sel and pepper.
In a small saucepan,
- Cold mix the crème fraîche and agar-agar,
- Heat until boiling.
- Mix with the rest of the preparation, adjust the seasoning.
Prepare 4 ramekins by brushing them with olive oil, line them with nori sheets.
Pour the preparation and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Brush the pastry sheet with olive oil and sesame.
- Cut out triangles and put them in the oven until nicely colored.
Prepare the fish tartare:
- Cut the fish into mirepoix as well as the mango and green apple.
- Drizzle with lemon juice, olive oil, pepper and fleur de sel, mix well and let stand in the fridge.
When ready to serve, unmold the aspics in small plates, add the fish tartare and garnish with the feuillantine and a few sprouts.
Find out more about the Nori
Reddish algae blackening during drying and greening during cooking, nori is used among other things for the preparation of dry leaves for
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: A. Roche