We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is an easy and quick recipe for sardines en papillote à la provençale, sweet and fragrant.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 8 large sardine fillets
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 podsgarlic
- 10 anchovy fillets
- 30 g of butter 1/2 salt
- 15 cl of white wine
- Freshly ground pepper
Provençal-style sardine papillotes
- Remove the stalk, peel, cut in half and seed the tomatoes. Cut them into cubes.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Slice 6 anchovy fillets.
- In a pan, heat the butter over low heat, place the diced tomatoes and chopped onion, then the crushed garlic, cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the white wine and the sliced anchovies and cook again for 2 to 3 minutes. Season.
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (th.6-7).
- Prepare 4 papillotes with baking paper. Place them in a baking dish.
- Distribute the tomato / anchovy compote and place the sardine fillets in the middle, add an anchovy.
- Hermetically close the papillotes.
- Bake and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve the papillotes on a plate.
Well-being and sardines
With its semi-fatty flesh, sardines have a moderate caloric intake. It is very good for the skeleton thanks to its richness in phosphorus, essential for the proper functioning of bone tissue, and its high calcium content, especially if you eat it with the bones. Another important asset, it provides vitamin B3. As a guarantee of freshness, choose a firm sardine, with a shiny eye and without blood stains on the gills.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: A. Roche